Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My First POst

ahem ahem...
Hi __________ !! oh my god! I forgot to ask KP how to address when i post... :( never mind!let me start again..
 Hi reader, i'm DP, typing my first post on my second blog. :D The idea of blogging did not strike me and i'm positive that it will never strike me on my own until someone as close as a frend tells me to do so. So ,in order to heed to her words i started this new activity which i hope willl soon become my HABIT..!! I had thought hard what should i post for the first time and ended up with an idea of putting a "mokka" about the history behind this blog.
PS:i'm too bad at spellings and vocabulary kindly adjust with my spellings mailny]


It all started when Kp first asked me :"nee celeb tweetskaga wait pannama why don't you start a blog and become famous?"
[phew i had to search this tweet from 240+ tweets of hers] actully it hurted a lot to read that line at first,because i'm least bothered about cinemas and the big celebs out there in that field until i saw this movie "Raavanan". Ever since i saw the movie i started to like ash so much that i became obssessd...apa irunthu whenever ash comes on screen yu can find me starring at the TV. so,naturally, i got hurt when i read that line[celebs tweetskaga wait pannama]. but only when i read it the first time. The second time i read i as convinced that she told for my wellbeing. aana koncham deep a yosichi paakum pothu enake siripu vanthuchu..namma offline la podra mokkaye thaanga mateendrangale ithula online la vera poi mokka podanuma nu.irunthalum manasa stone aakitu i startd my progress.
sappa...thookam varuthula?!Later, i found that Aarthi , KP , Vinay anna ,Titu etc.., also have their own blogs.
But those guys out their have some stuff to put on unlike me!! I started by searching a template that will reflect me and had a hard time cuz my computer got hanged thrice when i tried to download a template..








inum ena ethirpaakareenga... thats all Folks! I started to type in my FIRST POST...!!
will hit bak soon wit another one....
Take care...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I really appreciate your efforts in searching my tweets ;) However you could have just told me. :)

    Still I am happy my tweet has been made into a blog post! :D

    OK, Step 2: Update your blog.

    ReplyDelete

BuzZ